Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Quality time...

I decided to be a good parent and spend some quality time with my kid today. I stopped cleaning (or was I on the computer?) and headed to the family room. Let's do something constructive- something fun- but not too messy. TV. Perfect. Of course the show of choice was Sponge Bob Square Pants. While watching the show I found a few things surprising.

There are 2 things seriously wrong with Sponge Bob Square Pants:
(OK- maybe not just 2 things, but that is all I am focusing on today)
  1. Don't let his name fool you- he does not teach your kids about shapes.


  2. His pants are not even square! He should really be called Sponge Bob Rectangle Pants.

Another crazy fact- spellcheck actually recognizes the words Sponge Bob, but it doesn't recognize the word anaphylactic!

No comments: