Sunday, February 8, 2009

Useless pockets


Why do they put working pockets on infant clothing?

What on earth do they think they are going to need them for? A pacifier? Oragel? I have a few adorable pants for my son that I can't even put him in because I would have to IRON the inside pocket down. The pocket is so deep - that it becomes all bunched up in the wash. I refuse to iron my kid's clothing - especially when I don't even iron my own. (that includes my husband's work clothes- I know- bad wife!)

I actually have a few pairs of pants and a jacket that have fake pockets. I NEED POCKETS! I have lip gloss and coupons and hand wipes to store in there. But no- let's make fake pockets on adult clothing and large useless pockets on infant clothing.
I guess I will have to ask my son to hold my lip gloss for me.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Too funny! I do agree!