Wednesday, October 1, 2008

If you think my house is cluttered...

I tried to tell my husband- if you think our house is cluttered- you should see my mind! WARNING: my blogs will be be nothing less than confusing. You may need to read them more than once to figure out what the hell I am trying to say. You may also find yourself saying- "Damn- I just wasted 10 minutes of my life reading this crap!"

I think this blogging thing is going to be good for me. I think it will be good for my relationships with other people. I love to share my wit/ideas right when they occur. I will call my list of loved ones until someone answers. Now -I can share it with all of you- or at least feel like I have a huge following who love reading into my mind.

I have 1,543 thoughts running through my head at all times. (some people call them "thoughts" - while some mental health professionals may call them "voices") And I have found that most of those thoughts/brilliant ideas are only interesting to me. If I use this site as my outlet- then my friends and family won't have to listen to ALL my ideas. That's the point of blogging- isn't it? It is for people with way too much to say- and not enough people around them who care to listen.
I like to think of myself as a book of useless knowledge at times. I find that I can put forth to almost any story. "Oh wow- I knew someone who also had a birthmark on his butt that looked like Dane Cook ..." Or "do you know that if you are allergic to latex- there is a good chance you are allergic to bananas." (the second statement is actually true) I have a million more - just like those to share. Stay tuned.

Well- I have said enough- for now. Scooby Doo is over and my kids have been neglected long enough. Thank you for listening and I look forward to your comments - unless they are rude.

1 comment:

America's Next Top Mommy said...

You are totally going to find yourself like me, running out of things to say or finding yourself repeating the same madness to people who say, "yeah, I've heard that punch line already lady, get some new material."

You are going to be great!!